Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male
Number of posts : 219
Emploi : Elite ProgrammeR
Loisirs : Iam Cervantes
Registration date : 2007-06-08

GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Empty
PostSubject: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar - 20:13

vault i thing server now are more buggie than before and the gms except anko are suckers.
you have good files in your server dide but you are stupid sometimes and you cant support you server so . . ..

i quit for this server cuz its sux again (etc. sheron hero before end the period ? ? sheron are in 4th pace of ranks before erased and me iam in first)

i ask sory of all my friend but i retire from this sux. . . .
all my friends its very best for me but i cant paly in this UNFAIR server.

all freints miss me but cant stay.

and vault donta spam in my e-maill again to come back. cuz i dont reback and i speak bad in you. bb all good game

FRIENDLY ADVICE IN ALL GREEK PPLS:leave all from this sux guys and left the french noob to play allone in here. 4-5 ppls server ehuehue.
PS: i hate france and french noobz all suckers

with all my respects in vault and in your job but its to little and cant support and be fair admin all this mean cant make l2 server.

bb all greeks
and stfu all french. ehuehue

the end
by Cervantes

Last edited by Cervantes on Tue 1 Apr - 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17722.0
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male
Number of posts : 234
Emploi : {---(empty)---}
Loisirs : ^!@#$%&*...---___ehuehueh___---...*&%$#@!^
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 10:16

hey bro i found an answer for you.
so 1day before new period of olympiad(25/03/08) you was first in your class (duelist). but the same night a new GM named "Soho" gave gifts to their friends. do you wanna know what gifts?
Sheron get 200 olympiad points for free. that's the reason you didn't become hero. so it's the second "hit" from Soho.
first he killed us for fun (cause he was nervous). and now he gave points to his friends..... i'll join your server cause i can't stand in euthopia any more. i invite all my friends join Cervantes server. good gave and have fun in euthopia. a server that living with 15 players (maximum) with person's buffers. i don't like play with mobs and npc only.
no fun, no game, nothing.
so bb. sorry and thnx to all for all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vault if you make this server good again i'll join you soon. same for my cousin (Mary).
with friendly love,
George (fake BladeKiller)
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 16:45

ty for support in few days my server its up agin i closed for maintenance. in the first day of my server i have 92 ppls Smile and all are Greeks not facking french.just w8 i send you sms in your phone for your acc and for mairoula.

be patient and screw all france country and french ppls
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male
Number of posts : 234
Emploi : {---(empty)---}
Loisirs : ^!@#$%&*...---___ehuehueh___---...*&%$#@!^
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 9:25

hey bro did you see what Vault do to his friends? ehuehueh. "administrator has forbidden new members....."^^
let them play alone only with npc mobs and their buffers. i send you a sms in your mobile phone about my account. thnx a lot. i ask mary but she is thinking (cause she doesn't know if she want play L2 again.). so i trust your job and i'll be happy help you in your server.
btw. Cervantes,MPOUMPOULINA,zeus,akropolhs,fillipaGR......I LOVE YOU FAMILY... I'LL NEVER FORGET YOUSmile
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 9:39

wow wow wow. what we have here? hehe.
Jason i wanna join your server but me and Oups!_? will go to Creta (friday night) for 1 week and after we'll go to Sparta for 1 more week.so if you can create an account for me and send it in George's phone. btw 8a mou ftia3eis to account pou legame gia ton euthopia? ton exw axti. perimenw na mou ftia3eis to account pou legame kai steile to sto kinito tou giwrgou.an den tous katastrepsw na mi me lene Mary. grrrrrrrrr.
btw kai egw sas agapw para polu.... heheh. my champion family:D
Back to top Go down
tentor

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 12:42

i dont hate grec but thisd server is a joke^^
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 16:27

yup this server sux now vault play you and the faking soho gm here 2 ppls online and in the end only mobs left here.

and for soh i have say this

gift 1000000 olyb point in sheron and in the others french suckers but me i gift you your mamas pantie motherfucker sucker. . . . etc ( i boring to write more for you)

and for you vault now close again you faking server or stay and play it with my testicles companions. ehuehue stupid kid. . .

thats your punish stupid sucker vault. so go fucked now

btw sry for my bad language ahahahahah suckers. . . . and vault believe you dont want to see me ungry. . . . fucking kid
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 21:58

french ppls look Greek power and crie like little babies

ehuehue Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Shot00011fn3
Back to top Go down
lopi

lopi

Male
Emploi : footballer(AEK)
Loisirs : LOPISKOP!!!
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 14:01

cervantes file m an anoiksei o server s 8a xarw poly na mpw otan anoiksei mpes mia msn k steile m to site h kane m esy acc oti 8eleis....8a perimenw(lopiskop will be back Razz )
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 19:20

tha pw mono ena pragma...
o Cervantes den ksexna P O T E kalous filous.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 12:17

:O elpizw na exw mia 8esi mesa ston server sou. an 8ymi8eis bebaia na mou ftia3eis to account pou sou eipe o 3aderfoulis m. ^^
makia polla. c you after sparta^^. i love you all greek ppls. i hate you Vault.....Soho too. i'll be happy if Anko come in Cervantes server cause he is the only 1 guy i like in this -_-en server.... btw bb and filakia Very Happy. <3Lopiskop<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER   GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREEK POWER - EUTHOPIA SUX SERVER
Page 1 of 1