Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is you opinion about the GMs?

Go down 
+5
orcruler
Cervantes
~~~HellArtist~~~
garfind
Lolipop
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgk1

What is you opinion about the GMs? Empty
PostSubject: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 1:03

Here we can write anything about the GMs.Of course,not bad language please...just write your opinion about who is good GM and who is not good GM.I would like if is possible to report the reason.I know some GMs names.if you know more,please put them here.I think is a good way to keep an eye on them if they are not good...and to say a thank if they are nice...for a some reason of course!
So i know:VAULT,Euphoria, Texx, Karugo, Teloou, Twain, Robi, Rulerofdarkness(I think is not any more?),Aya,Queen,Saladin,Sadik.If you know more,please write their names in the topic...
So...who is going to start first?
Question Question Question bounce
Back to top Go down
Lolipop

Lolipop

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 1:10

Lol they have been banned cuz they do monster in the town you see valt is very clever
Back to top Go down
garfind
Admin
garfind

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 1:18

Who has been ban? And no one talk about Gm^^... I'm the best :p

(don't listen to me)
Back to top Go down
Lolipop

Lolipop

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 1:33

Lol you are very Little to speak now stop speak or i cut the cat head Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Lolipop

Lolipop

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 1:34

And Look My Bike
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 18:25

Very nice bike Lolipop.All they have been banned?Can you tell us in your opinion who is the best gm and who is the worst and why?Have you ever seen something bad or something good from them and from whom?
Back to top Go down
Lolipop

Lolipop

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 20:52

yea all gm is from france or english no one greek and they kick our bat.....They dont want greeks in game.........
Back to top Go down
~~~HellArtist~~~

~~~HellArtist~~~

Male
Number of posts : 117
Emploi : MILITARY and DJ in free ours
Loisirs : I'm GEM
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 21:31

they dont want greeks in game bat the true is that the hafe server is full of greeks!!!! and all the gmS sucks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://euthopia.jeun.fr/portal.htm
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male
Number of posts : 219
Emploi : Elite ProgrammeR
Loisirs : Iam Cervantes

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 22:11

i agree with my friend nitrous..........hehe all the gms are noobs and dont know the gm role in server.....ALL GM IN euhtopia ARE SUCKERS i thing
vault i thing you need BEST gm in your SERVER like me and nitrous..

cuz me i work in l2 toooooooo many years and i have make 2 server and now work in other one full interlude + kamael race with my friend nitrous

PS:BTW i am gm in 3 other servers and in other 2 im admin <and soon in other one i be admin>

hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17722.0
orcruler

orcruler

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug - 0:17

onthing i agree but not with that thing that i suck Razz
Back to top Go down
The One

The One

Male
Number of posts : 50
Emploi : KilleuR
Loisirs : L2 RuleZ
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug - 20:10

for me...orcruler was good gm.euphoria is very nice too and twain is good too.they are many hours there and they coming for good reason.to help the players....all the players....not some of them(their friends,i mean...).other gms are coming only to help their friends and to show to everybdy that they are gms.!.so what.?.
Back to top Go down
https://euthopia.jeun.fr
garfind
Admin
garfind

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug - 23:11

Yes I'm agree. Gm are all nooooobs and do nothing on server. Cervantes I love uuuuuu!! I want to be GM on ur own server and be insult all the time as I am!! Yes of course, Euthopia is useless server with only nooob french and nooob Gm, nooob admin as well! Go greek! Kill all french cause they're useless on that world!
Nitrous and Cervantes Powaaaaaah! U must be better than all of us cause Im sure that u help all the time Euthopia! Thank u very much Wink

And one other thing, TheOne, thanks!
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug - 23:40

The reality is that Teloou was helping only some players and they were french.also,some gms they speak only french and this is not right for the other players.is right that more than the half players in the server are greeks and is not right do not be 1 greek gm in the server.Also,i agree with THE ONE...helpfull gms are euphoria,twain and was orcruler and saladin...but they dissapeard...!
Back to top Go down
Lolipop

Lolipop

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug - 0:21

Greece HURT THE ENGLISH/FRANCE PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug - 12:14

hehe ty garfind Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug - 12:26

AND the WORST of all................
ppls NEVEr can Find VAULT ONLINE TO TALK HIM
Back to top Go down
orcruler

orcruler

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug - 19:06

i agree whit your al euthopia is great server bud they need gm's who know mutch then it will be a great server
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug - 20:04

yup ruler gms like you near in ppls . Very Happy

but here gms ignore ppls and this are sux pale pale
Back to top Go down
orcruler

orcruler

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug - 2:01

again ride cervantes xd
Back to top Go down
garfind
Admin
garfind

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug - 2:06

... Generalise
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug - 5:05

..............................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
~~~HellArtist~~~

~~~HellArtist~~~

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 23:13

IF YOU CAN manage the server at least two (2) people this is the best.. if theres to much GMs you see what hapends... so careful next time you start a server... like me and cervante.. hihihihi
Back to top Go down
~~~HellArtist~~~

~~~HellArtist~~~

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 23:26

when somone who dont now how to mange aserver have the rite to control all the ppls ... for sure he is going to destroy them all realy slow... noone wants that!! so what we have here?? why have a realy good PVP server (without BUGS of caurce) but with a realy bad bad BAD!!! GMs... allit neds is the main GM that from his pc runs the server bun all the other GMs and start from the begening.. may the server stay for a litle time without GMs but when apear at least one of them ... be good.. be smart and gnosths tou gamimenou tou LineageII!!!!
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

Female
Number of posts : 94
Emploi : Etudiante
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 0:59

Le problème ici, c'est pas le serveur, mais tous ces boulets qui passent leur temps à critiquer.
Ils ont toujours pas compris qu'un privé, c'est fait par des bénévoles.
Ils sont vraiment trop co...
Back to top Go down
http://polyarni.online.fr/karla.jpg
garfind
Admin
garfind

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 13:56

Tout a fait, en plus Vault il se debrouille tout seul et il fait pas du mauvais travail. N'aimerais bien les laisser dans leurs merde pour qu'il voyent ce que c'est qu'avoir de VRAI mauvais GM et un VRAI mauvais admin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is you opinion about the GMs?   What is you opinion about the GMs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is you opinion about the GMs?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next