Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

read this please...!!!

Go down 
+2
luuna40
mairoula
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mairoula

mairoula

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-10-03

read this please...!!! Empty
PostSubject: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 1:14

so here i must post my problem.
today i see 1 guy. i'll not say his name now. so he is War Lord (poller) and he use Frenzy and Ultimate Deffence. so he hits me for 29k dmg and after...... +bla bla bla (bad things about greece)....
if you want use your multyclass but stop speak badly about my country.... next. in TvT. blue vs rounge (or better Greece vs France).
so blue team won and.... Luunaa says she will ban -a-'s account... give me a reason Luunaa. cause we won? cause YOU call us noobs without reason? i invite you, Anko and Vault come to speak with me. if you have problem with us so come to speak. next time you'll call us noobs or you'll speak bad about my country all know Vault will do that he must do. cause as Admin he can do everything he wants. but in 1 server there are rules. if you play in official you'll see "spawning in trade" is a reason for jail. without many bla bla...... stop this -_-en spawning in trade. you never can know who plays behinde a pc. can you think? think that, -a- is a man 47years old. you spoke about "respect". where is YOUR respect? you say "-a- i'll ban your account" but why? cause you lose the TvT?..... if you find your attitudes send me your answer. bb
Back to top Go down
luuna40

luuna40

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 1:25

LOL !!!!!! I have nothing against greeck , and i cant ban -A- because im not GM ! and for finish when anko say at all not use potion and not spawn kill . WHO have use potion and spawn kill ??? you know the answer ! and WHO use bug olympiad , bug dwarf .... You know again the answer . and i have ask at Anko if he can ban A for no respect of rules and he say me : A is already banner . now if U u have answer at that i want listen this ! BB ..
Sry for my english im french

and to finish same Anko be to abuse your attitude!
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male
Number of posts : 219
Emploi : Elite ProgrammeR
Loisirs : Iam Cervantes
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 2:34

yes i agree with mairoula .
here its a game server its a game and exist rulez. so Greek ppls respect the rulez but french N O T and this make to feel bad. here all french ppls not know the real l2 and play here.i respect this but i invite all this ppls to say "noob, i ban you , bla bla " for one pvp in oficial if you want to see how its the real l2. and i dont want to read message for G R E E C E . cuz greek ppls are to much better in euthopia than french and play clearly without cheat "multiclas,skill buggs etc." and after than all greek ppls respect others but french no tha are sux. this is my opinion and i expect answer from admin and other gms. ty and sry for my big post and for my crapt eglish im to old to learn this language. ty and GOOD GAME in all ppls

[ps]for classes bugs it admins problen. me i try to find non bugg class and alway i use titan cuz no have buggs.but other ppls always use buggy class and thats it sux.

kai min me poli tholonete giati pali tha klisw kana portal k tha psaxnete ton server gallakia. liga logia gia tin xwra mou TELOS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17722.0
luuna40

luuna40

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 3:16

c nimporte koi now c les francai ki utilise les bug on aura tout vu mdr bon aller ca me saoule g meme pa envie de batailler . Vault franchement demande a Anko et taura la reponse Smile
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 3:20

mila re agglika. . . . Speak english please cuz me tholwneis k ta perno pali. ..
telos pantwn oti peis .afou to les etc tha nai.
Back to top Go down
luuna40

luuna40

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 3:33

why me i speak english ??? u speak french
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 3:36

and me iam not england but i speak global language. kalaasto giati fortono twra k den eimai k stis kaliteres mou. . . . .
Back to top Go down
-a-

PostSubject: learn to lose!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 4:06

This is the first time i hear on a l2 server a player who asks from gm to ban another player.
When they LOSE , they either call you bugged or multiclass.
The only one's in l2 who knows who is bugged are admins and here in euthopia, ADMIN is VAULT.
So i ask from VAULT to check my char ( -a- ) and if it is bugged or multiclass or whatever then announce it here and instant IP ban me.
If not then luuna40 should Apologise or quit the server,cause players like him is the reason why in top200 there are only 8 servers working.

Always with respect
-a- or mpoumpoulina
Back to top Go down
toolgr

Male
Number of posts : 143
Emploi : pc technologies
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 4:09

This is the first time i hear on a l2 server a player who asks from gm to ban another player.
When they LOSE , they either call you bugged or multiclass.
The only one's in l2 who knows who is bugged are admins and here in euthopia, ADMIN is VAULT.
So i ask from VAULT to check my char ( -a- ) and if it is bugged or multiclass or whatever then announce it here and instant IP ban me.
If not then luuna40 should Apologise or quit the server,cause players like him is the reason why in top200 there are only 8 servers working.

Always with respect
-a- or mpoumpoulina
Back to top Go down
http://la2cavadata.webs.com/
alexandergr

alexandergr

Male
Number of posts : 6
Emploi : technical pc and medical machine
Loisirs : Zeus
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 4:38

pedia gia na min to kourazoume ine fanero oti gia mia akoma fora i ellines ediksan thn dinami tous xoris na xriazonte pola pragmata ke apateonies .aloste etsi kerdisame kapote kapies maxes me gimna xeria.kapos etsi me tin diafora vevea oti afto ine ena aplo pexnidi.den tha katso na zaliso to kefali moy ke na xano tin ora mou me to ti tha pi o kathenas ite galos ite otidipote alo.gia mena den pavoun na ine mikra pedia pou kanoun to pexnidi tous.sigoura oli agapisame ton server san systyma ala den mas empodizi tipota sas milai o Zeus perasa pola se afton ton server apo tote pou vgike ke akoma edo ime mono ke mono gia tous filous pou gnorizo afto kratiste mono mia parea poli omorfi ke efxaristi ke astous tous alous na tragoudane.
me filiki agaph
Zeus
Back to top Go down
lilo

PostSubject: [b]i cant log in but i see online and 8 players in??????????   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 4:46

what is the problem i cant get it can some one give me a clue?
Back to top Go down
Steelyar

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 13:27

Well,
The problem with greeks, is that
fisrtly, when we are in Olympiads and our opponent quit the game with CTRL+ALT+SUPPR, we always figure out he was a greek.
Secondly, during this TVT, Anko keep saying "don't spawn kill" or "don't use potions" and the blue team (greek team indeed) keep spawn killing and using potions.
thirdly, Luna have a really good staff (maybe one of the better in Euthopia) and she was very weak in front of the blue team, so she think some cheated.
Sum all of these with the fact that we can't understand very well each other, and you'll understand the tensions between french and greeks.

I invite greeks to justify themselves about what i said just before and giving exemples when they say that french cheat (even better if you can give names)
Hoping that we can make euthopia better and more attractive by withdrawing all the tensions.
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 15:26

hmmm. let's start. i know we use potions. Luunaa no?
Luunaa if you use headphones you'll see you can hear potions. about bugged guys. ask Sheron about that. have ever see War Lord (poller) use FRENZY and ULTIMATE DEFENSE?
Sheron did that. say me where can i upload the Screen Shoot and you'll see him hit me for 29k critical with a poll. hear me. no1 plays with rules. i'm ready use only the rules but give me a reason. play good to play good too. i invite you. and stop say "noob" every time when a greek kill you. stop say bad things about greece. stop do all those we don't do. be peoples. here it's a fucken game. make it nice at last. stop be cancer of L2. i invite all speak with me friendly and you'll see greek peoples are not so bad as you think. i'm waiting you. i have french friends. like Beebop, Blazer. i speak sometimes with Roni. french are good peoples. but they want be bad in front of greeks.
................................................................................................................................
for Greeks. Iason den 8a xreiastei na kleisoume ton server. den 8a pesoume sto epipedo tous. apla 8a kanoume leave san NIKITES
Back to top Go down
luuna40

luuna40

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 15:50

i have friend greeck too but now its war !!!! Good luck and happy kill Smile
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:02

when i say friends i mean REAL friends. friends like Beebop and DrJackal. they never speak sooooooooooooooo bad about greece as you and your team. i see 1 guy from your clan named Miria..... she/he has title Kill Grec. it's too hard to play with guys they hate you. is bad say lies. and the true is you hate us. but what we did and you hate us? and something else. you say "greeks are bugged all the time, in olympiad "exp.
yesterday i play in olymp and i register with a guy from france. at last? when i go kill him he had CE. but for his bad luck i get points from him. when i ask him " why you had CE? he said "shut up" it's not your problem" "noob" i'll fuck you and all of your country".
so. only greeks get bugged and spawning?
french no?
Back to top Go down
luuna40

luuna40

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:22

its not my problem i havent CE in olympiad me and i dont have use bug for kill a dude . and i havent write on my title kill greeck .
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:31

i don't speak for you..... but many french do those you things you hate...
Back to top Go down
tentor

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:32

so badly i dont understand all in english but STOP HUNGRY ABOUT FRENCH OR GREEK
i wanna play just play without this shit but i need competition
sure but an inteligent competions when u are better u are better when iam better iam better dont use cheat its for me the only rules HAVE FUN LOL
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:34

nice tentor. i agree with every1 want play right. but we have some problems here. anyway. have fun too^^
Back to top Go down
luuna40

luuna40

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 17:46

Have fun !!!!
Back to top Go down
tentor

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar - 6:42

i read all post now and i think this serveur have to much stat change etc player plz dont use it ^^^ today one player have 100k p atack him fault? think about that but after u can do all U want u and ur mind
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar - 11:13

i think this char was mine. you speak about BladeKiller?
yes. i have class fortune seeker. if you use it with a pole there is a skill (ultimate barzeker) that increase my p.attk to 123k without full buffs. it's not my fault. i wish Vault will fix that cause it's not nice be OWNER in the server. cause always have pvp/pk and that is not interesting game. so vault must fix that and i think mages. have a good game and see you in wednesday.^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
tentor

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar - 14:28

oh bladekiller too?^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: read this please...!!!   read this please...!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read this please...!!!
Page 1 of 1