Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions & Bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Opinion

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 0:38

- Fix please the Observe in olympiad because every time we get critical error
- Fix the bug so if you are register in olympiad game so you can't make restart or login ...because there is and task manager so make them to can't login
- Make unavailable transform into Olympiad so is clean game
- Please make as punishment those are feed into Olympiad they can't participate again until next Olympiad next month
- Fix the buff cancel into buffers npc so we can make buffs whenever we want
- Fix inventory so don't drop items when it's full
- Fix Gm shop so we don't get critical error when we try to shop
- New TvT events like 2 teams red and blue in coliseum ... 2 teams in ivory tower red and blue (red & blue like duel colours)
- Make all classes normal like official..so every class are important in the game.and everyone have advantages and disadvantages no one overpower and stronger from all light ,robe classes
p.s. those are some suggestions so we can make the server more balance and better
Back to top Go down
Opinion

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Very BUG !!!   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 1:10

Vault very big bug in your server, please repare pleaseeeeeeee repareeeee Shocked
Back to top Go down
opinion

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 20:33

Sat 8 Mar - 23:10 Topic: Very BUG !!!
Vault very big bug in your server, please repare pleaseeeeeeee repareeeee Shocked

that is not mine...someone else wrote this..
plz add ur suggestions tnx
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 10:47

Opinion wrote: Fix please the Observe in olympiad because every time we get critical error
- Fix the bug so if you are register in olympiad game so you can't make restart or login ...because there is and task manager so make them to can't login
- Please make as punishment those are feed into Olympiad they can't participate again until next Olympiad next month
- New TvT events like 2 teams red and blue in coliseum ... 2 teams in ivory tower red and blue (red & blue like duel colours)
- Make all classes normal like official..so every class are important in the game.and everyone have advantages and disadvantages no one overpower and stronger from all light ,robe classes
p.s. those are some suggestions so we can make the server more balance and better
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
i agree with some of your ideas. sometimes i want obsvere an olympiad game and i get error.
i see every1 who lose in olympiad have CE (that's block the winner get points and the match finish to TIE).
there is not reason for be unavailable transorm in olympiad cause all chars can transorm.
next. i agrre with you about inventory cause many times i'm full and i drop quest items(seeds).
about GMshop. when we push to "boots" we have always error. in TvT. we get in and we fight about 4 teams. after first match we fight about 2 temas :s. and after other teams says "we get CE".
about classes. yes here you have right to all. one guy from my net-cafe (xxNTOMINEITORxx) has 100k m.attk, 3k casting speed and near in 8k defence. (+heroic barseker and heroic miracle and he is the most powerfull guy in the server). when i try make Spellhowler i had 42k m.attk without heroic barseker and arcana power and 3k casting speed +4k m.def and 7k p.def.
i think Vault must fix the status of mages. they have very BIG attk and cast and they have magic criticalhits all the time.... no1 alive... fix all those Vault.
and something else. cristal scrolls can't be used. i try enchant with crystal scrolls and they can't find S grade weapons for enchant them :S.
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male
Number of posts : 219
Emploi : Elite ProgrammeR
Loisirs : Iam Cervantes
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 11:45

this and many others bugs its true.i agree with others . . .
btw mairoula are cutie in foto eheuehue... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17722.0
Luna

Luna

Female
Number of posts : 68
Emploi : Maestro
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 11:49

Opinion wrote:

- Fix please the Observe in olympiad because every time we get critical error
I Agree I want to watch Oly games too.
Opinion wrote:

I think thats something the game doesnt let you, and its not a bug or something Vault did.
Opinion wrote:

Im not sure about this, I mean everyone has got a transformation, so you can use it as well. Its a skill after all.
Opinion wrote:
Agree. A lot. (Topolin0&TopolinO&Topolino etc. has got a lot of chard who are going to be heroes. And did it this way)
Opinion wrote:
Agree cuz now we w8 near buffer for our buffs to disapear.
Opinion wrote:
Actually it would be best if there were no mats or parts drops.
It would be even better if we would have a 200 item inventory. (250 for dwarfs)
Opinion wrote:

Agree
Opinion wrote:
They dont have to be in coli, or in ivory tower(it would be hard in IT cuz of landskape and mobs) but you could make it 2 teams. Cuz now its usually 4 teams, with 1 contestant in each team. So actually its a PvP and not a TvT
p.s. those are some suggestions so we can make the server more balance and better[/font][/quote]
Agree. See Dwarfs.(You could at least make disarm work in a chance [60% or less])
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 11:36

lol Jason.... you are so older for me....^^
think i am 19-20 years old..... and i remember something...
i think you created the game "SIMS".... no?
so good job... i loved SIMS. anyway. my friend Jason give kisses to your friend Chistos (GEM) Smile
and something else. kribe logia. an ta dei afta o Giwrgos 8a de 8a sou 3anamilisei. (Giwrgos=BladeKiller i AlPaPp0uS)
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 11:38

a k kati allo. twra p to anefera me ton char m (Blade Killer)paizei k ogiwrgos.... opote an pesei kanena brisidi min apef8in8ite se emena.... ok?
c ya guys.
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 2:51

ksereis oti kanw plaka k oti eimai megalos gia tetia eheueheu alla m aresei na pirazw to kosmo apo tote p exasa tin gineka mou Sad (pali to thimithika k stenaxwrethika apla me afta ksexnieme kapws k den to thimame. k kamia fora an simperiferete periera o cervantes i o mordaneus na ksereis pezei k o mikros k o megalos m o gios.
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 15:53

i know Jason. se 3erw pio kala ap'oti nomizeis. exw akousei polla gia pollous. px esena ton gem ton ahmnisto mpoumpoulina ton alsnapone alpatera5 kai pollous allous. exei frontisei o giwrgakis na mou ma8ei ta panta gia olous. alla kurios mou exei ma8ei mesa sto game na eimai ellinida. k eimai perifani gi'afton gt m ema8e polla. btw polla kiss kai c u in game san bladekiller k oxi san mairi. Smile i love you Greeks^^
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:14

bravo re mairoula. paw na diorthoso to floodg giati dexete to portall flood tickets apo aigipto. se ligo tha einai ok o server Smile
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:18

na sou pw. an leei "server is terminating now" einai idio me to "server is restarting now"?
Back to top Go down
Cervantes

Cervantes

Male

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:33

nai to idio pragma einai
Back to top Go down
mairoula

mairoula

Female

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 17:01

ok ty
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male
Number of posts : 234
Emploi : {---(empty)---}
Loisirs : ^!@#$%&*...---___ehuehueh___---...*&%$#@!^
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 20:57

oh all ok now. no war and we have more fun.... and btw. Luunaa i still wait for have sex with you as you promise to mee Razz ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Bugs   Suggestions & Bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions & Bugs
Page 1 of 1