Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An idea about customs..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Female
Number of posts : 68
Emploi : Maestro
Registration date : 2007-05-07

An idea about customs.. Empty
PostSubject: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 13:13

After a lot of farm I finally got my titanium brigandine and helm!
ouaiii!!

Bad thing is that I tried to make them +10, but I had 1st loss in +9, and 2nd in +5.

Dont give this "dont cry about it, its your fault.." i know it is.

My idea, is that maybe titanium armors, phoenix jewells and weapons and all these custom items, should have more stats.

Who would enchant a titanium high?

eg: titanium main part +4 have same stats as dynasty top & bottom+10.

or something like this. And the same with all those items.

i want opinions on this.
i m not sure if its a good idea, its an idea though..

ty,
Luna..
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male
Number of posts : 234
Emploi : {---(empty)---}
Loisirs : ^!@#$%&*...---___ehuehueh___---...*&%$#@!^
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 14:41

hmmm that's a real problem. i try enchant a helmet and it brokes in +7 (with dwarf). it's too hard get a "good" enchant in tita. but there are many guys in with GM friends. i see 1 guy with tita light set +16 and divinity bow +20. just LOL. and somethink else. if you try get 3 sets (heavy,light and robe) don't get 3times the helmet. it's the same in all sets. get 1 helmet and after try get the others. heavy helmet exp. gives same status like light and robe. mysterius ha? anyway. now tita can be enchanted only by dwarfs and use blessed scrolls.(of course if you have GM friend it's too easy). so i agree with Luna to be afraid enchant tita. i'm afraid too.^^
(gratulations to all they get castle... good job guys)
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 15:53

Well only thing I can tell you is farm, and farm a lot.
It's the only way.
You ask who would enchant a tita high ? Well I do.
My tita heavy is +20.
And no I don't have any gm friends who helped me or gave me any item... Not all players are cheaters.
And yes it took me a lot of time. Ask my wife...
I broke sometimes at +4... yeah it's annoying but hey, that's the game. Go on farming you will finnaly reach your goal, and be really happy about that.

Don't enchant if you have only one tita! make sure you have enough seeds to buy the pieces that could break.

And about the "more stats" thing you're asking for... well I think tita is already powerfull enough. (even too powerfull)
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:11

jackal i say about some guys. don't think i'm speaking only for you. i don't know about you but many guys from 0 became to TOP if you understand me. no1 knows them and now they have tita +20 and divinity bow. i don't know about who is cheater or no. i care only for a good,friendly and interesting game. i like L2. i like play and chating the same time. i like quest and i like help a lot of peoples. don't ignore this i' ll write. I HAVEN'T GOT PROBLEM WITH ANY1. but i love any1 loves me. right or no?
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:33

oups!_? wrote:
hmmm that's a real problem. i try enchant a helmet and it brokes in +7 (with dwarf). it's too hard get a "good" enchant in tita. but there are many guys in with GM friends. i see 1 guy with tita light set +16 and divinity bow +20. just LOL.

you re talking about mettalickilleuz.
i think its a matter of luck.
a +20 tita is a really powerfull armor a jadkal says.
What i suggested is that a +6 tita would have the same pdef as a +12 dynasty.

I also want to check what are the pdef of tita+0 compared with dyna+0.
Cuz we all know that tita is an A-grade Apella armor with different name. Maybe has the same pdef with apella (which is low). need to check that.
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:40

i can't say names about the guy i see. if you see in inventory tita looks like apella but it's not the same. in euthopia c5 divinity armor looked like tallum armor. it's in Vaults hands how to create an armor or weapon. divinity bow looked like Shinning bow and now it's different. and yes has different status. +6tita=+12dyna. think about +20tita........... really nice statu. no?
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:42

Don't worry oups!_? I didn't say you were thinking about me lol.
I clearly understood what you were thinking. But I said that just in case some people think I'm like those who had a free +20 tita.
In a way I'm like you, I like this game, and I like to help people too. And like you I think it is not good for the server that some people are helped by gms. I know some are, but I don't know who.

A dynasty +20 has less stats than a tita +0 lol That's why I say it is a really powerfull armor.

So forget about dynasty, get tita. And once you have your tita, farm till your tita is +20.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:45

Dr.JacKaL wrote:
Don't worry oups!_? I didn't say you were thinking about me lol.
I clearly understood what you were thinking. But I said that just in case some people think I'm like those who had a free +20 tita.
In a way I'm like you, I like this game, and I like to help people too. And like you I think it is not good for the server that some people are helped by gms. I know some are, but I don't know who.

A dynasty +20 has less stats than a tita +0 lol That's why I say it is a really powerfull armor.

So forget about dynasty, get tita. And once you have your tita, farm till your tita is +20.

Cheers

:O it is?? rly stupid of me not to check this... I should have kept main part and helf safe. Anyway, now I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:50

i like the way you think. but i don't care now. i'm bored guys. i play in c5 euthopia. delete char about raz. create char again. deleted(1 more raz).again. delete char about change it to c6. next my Scandal. was ready be hero and............. wive about CT1. it's too bored. maybe i'll leave. now i have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,,,,,,,,, i don't remember more but many deleted chars. i don't like it. wrong?
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 17:13

lol yeah you are right.
Im like you, I had lots of char deleted because of wipe.
But I don't know why I keep playing again and again. Maybe I keep praying that gm team will finally react, respect their players, pay attention to them, to what they think. Because the server is good, a lot of really hard work has been made. So what a waste if it all goes to trash because they don't pay enough attention to us.
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb - 11:29

if see my posts there is 1 about my problems. i think we need a wipe and a new GMs team cause they are never online.....or online sometimes(only Vault). this time I WANT a wipe. server needs it. fix a server without cheaters. friendly GMs and not best friends of some players. i see something not so ordinary. how many weeks you have to see Choosen? there are soooooooo many adventurers and Choosen satys first in olympiad. this is strange....no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea about customs..   An idea about customs.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea about customs..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euthopia :: L2 Euthopia :: Others-
Jump to: