Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a "hi" from johny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Illumi

Illumi

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Just a "hi" from johny Empty
PostSubject: Just a "hi" from johny   Just a "hi" from johny Icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 9:55

Hello everybody.Im coming from official to get some action on this server.First of all my char is dominator.I like him Smile.At official i had a dominator who named SpoD who had the Giran Castle for least 10 months.Um...and thats the problem...Listen...
Yesterday when i was playing with dominator someone warlord arived and started hit me.Im having 4k p def 5k m atack 4k c speed and 3k m def.With arcana power 6k m atack.When i always trying to get him rooted or sleeped or poisoned and all debuffs nothing could caught.When i was draining him i was doing only 100 dmg.Why that?When he hited me with earthquake he did to me 4k dmg.Thats why?Maybe your server has alot of bugs?Maybe i would be a donator?Or maybe i would use my cheats?
Back to top Go down
Vault
Admin
Vault

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Just a "hi" from johny   Just a "hi" from johny Icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 11:17

Illumi wrote:
Hello everybody.Im coming from official to get some action on this server.First of all my char is dominator.I like him Smile.At official i had a dominator who named SpoD who had the Giran Castle for least 10 months.Um...and thats the problem...Listen...
Yesterday when i was playing with dominator someone warlord arived and started hit me.Im having 4k p def 5k m atack 4k c speed and 3k m def.With arcana power 6k m atack.When i always trying to get him rooted or sleeped or poisoned and all debuffs nothing could caught.When i was draining him i was doing only 100 dmg.Why that?When he hited me with earthquake he did to me 4k dmg.Thats why?Maybe your server has alot of bugs?Maybe i would be a donator?Or maybe i would use my cheats?

All debuff nothing because Resit buff
and draining 100 dmg it mdef you enemie
Back to top Go down
https://euthopia.jeun.fr
Illumi

Illumi

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Just a "hi" from johny   Just a "hi" from johny Icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 16:50

Vault wrote:
Illumi wrote:
xm...ok then i will make a warlorD!!

All debuff nothing because Resit buff
and draining 100 dmg it mdef you enemie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a "hi" from johny   Just a "hi" from johny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a "hi" from johny
Page 1 of 1