Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your problem GG

Go down 
+3
Aske
kaylee
minamino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
minamino

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-13

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:49

I sayd i can report here the link Bann Cosanostra and Tuarmond or FBI come here fast answer vault fast

http://www.plaync.com/us/help/legal_copyright.html
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

Female
Number of posts : 94
Emploi : Etudiante
Registration date : 2007-03-12

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 23:55

Lol, the FBI in France !
Minamino you are so funny, you don't understand anything about law. FBI is an american institution, and we are in France. FBI can only address illegal issues within the US territory. You understand that : only within the US territory.
Minamino, I already told you that you should think twice before writing your stupid flood.
Now, piss off please.
Back to top Go down
http://polyarni.online.fr/karla.jpg
Aske

Aske

Male
Number of posts : 88
Emploi : Maitre chien :p
Loisirs : PC , L2 , Fille , MANGA ! :D
Registration date : 2007-04-06

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 7:22

en meme temps le FBI ferme que les L2off et les serveur a forte population (800 ou +^^) keskil en on a foutre dun serv en mousse avec 70 player ? xD)
Back to top Go down
https://euthopia.jeun.fr
Vault
Admin
Vault

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-04

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 8:29

lol minamino my server legal not copy official server Wink
Back to top Go down
minamino

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:04

Vault wrote:
lol minamino my server legal not copy official server Wink
sure?your selver is legal the more legal with corrupted gm's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
minamino

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:05

kaylee wrote:
Lol, the FBI in France !
Minamino you are so funny, you don't understand anything about law. FBI is an american institution, and we are in France. FBI can only address illegal issues within the US territory. You understand that : only within the US territory.
Minamino, I already told you that you should think twice before writing your stupid flood.
Now, piss off please.
omg they can took server down if i report <_<
And Kalyee if you like your cheater alliance, we will see next time i'll acivate my sniffer, and i don't know Why gm's delete all topics when i post Tuarmond of Cosanostra when they cheats, tuarmond npc buffed vs me fullbuffed +valor(ty frryk and tith) he don't use ss and he hit 3K 1hit, Zangetsu same equip npc buff hit me 1K or 500 sometimes, now where is the difference they same equip same buffs but one hit a lot more and one hit normal.

I never ask to gm's if they give me items/skills etc, i jus wanna players play regular when we pvp it's more funn if u kill one normal in pvp, cheaters use cheats and when they kill u they sayd Noob or GG??this is kinda pathetic, i like euthopia because is a cool server but if this 2guys continue play......it will be a boring server because they always win.I jsut ask to bann them because they use cheats, and you have to say ty to e if this server is becoming popular remember, cheaters never do this for you. Vault check your PM and answer me in pm ty.
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 17:19

lol tuarmond use cheat men Wink tuarmond os all hero tuarmond is a low tuarmond have 500K p.atk only Wink
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

Female

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 18:46

Pour fermer un serveur, faut une plainte, une plainte recevable, qu'un juge d'instruction soit désigné, qu'il fasse une enquête, qu'il y ait une commission rogatoire pour avoir des infos et faire des perquisitions, et tout ça, ça coûte des ronds, et ça prend du temps. Le FBI a fait fermé un serveur il y a quelques mois aux USA, car il était énorme, et surtour faisait un max de blé.

Ceci dit, Vault, tu as tort. Le jeu est copyrighté, et tu n'as aucune licence d'utilisation. Comme tous ceux d'ailleurs qui font des serveurs L2J. Mais comme ils sont trops petits, on leur fout la paix.
Back to top Go down
minamino

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 20:00

kaylee wrote:
Pour fermer un serveur, faut une plainte, une plainte recevable, qu'un juge d'instruction soit désigné, qu'il fasse une enquête, qu'il y ait une commission rogatoire pour avoir des infos et faire des perquisitions, et tout ça, ça coûte des ronds, et ça prend du temps. Le FBI a fait fermé un serveur il y a quelques mois aux USA, car il était énorme, et surtour faisait un max de blé.

Ceci dit, Vault, tu as tort. Le jeu est copyrighté, et tu n'as aucune licence d'utilisation. Comme tous ceux d'ailleurs qui font des serveurs L2J. Mais comme ils sont trops petits, on leur fout la paix.
Omg you start talk FR because you thin i can't understan? i work but i was in school i know French evry mutch Wink. Btw i have talked with vault and i think Tuarmond and cosa are fired.
BTw pvp me in game, i ask Yuna but she sayd i'm provoqueur and try to kill me 3vs1(all 3dead lol! ), i hope you accept Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

Female

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 1:02

I will never accept to pvp with a coward.
Back to top Go down
minamino

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 8:58

kaylee wrote:
I will never accept to pvp with a coward.
Coward? i never run lol yesterday all was ingame and you sayd you are Weak and don't accept, i ask Desir and she:"pvp with bow noob and bla bla bla".

BTW Me Red you dead lol!
Back to top Go down
Desir.

Desir.

Female
Number of posts : 7
Emploi : éducatrice pour enfant et ados
Loisirs : équitation, karaté, la sieste et rp ^^
Registration date : 2007-03-03

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 15:19

minamino
you have a problem with me ?

yes !!pvp with bow noob is very bad
Back to top Go down
minamino

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 19:50

Desir. wrote:
minamino
you have a problem with me ?

yes !!pvp with bow noob is very bad
If a use anchor players say Noob
If with SR players say noob
If with Titan me noob

OMG Learn how to play l2
Back to top Go down
minamino

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 19:52

and for vault, on the topic little suggestion you edited my reply(because i offend Aske and donators) but why you didn't edit aske reply when he say My sister is beatch?Nice DONATORS NOOB
i can say on game and here if i want no rule againist this, i kill them when i want and if i want.
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 19:54

ON TENCULE SALE MERDE CASSE TOI
Back to top Go down
minamino

Male

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 21:27

Aske wrote:
ON TENCULE SALE MERDE CASSE TOI
Le coshonne de ta mere? of course Cool
Donator of my dick learn english or you have spended all your money for donations?XD
Back to top Go down
Itachi75013

Itachi75013

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-07

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 23:13

Shocked il sait parler français XD
Back to top Go down
Arkeo

Arkeo

Male
Number of posts : 9
Localisation : Ce petit chemiin qui sent la noiseeette...euh ah non c pas sa qu'on demande^^ (a Mons-Belgique)
Emploi : Etudiant
Loisirs : Handball
Registration date : 2006-12-20

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 9:29

Mwouais enfin il faut quand même qu'ils continuent d'apprendre...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your problem GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: your problem GG   your problem GG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your problem GG
Page 1 of 1