Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~@Element@~

~@Element@~

Female
Number of posts : 58
Loisirs : hahahahahahah
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only] Empty
PostSubject: Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only]   Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only] Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 0:13

OK OK First i want to say admin fix some problems(antiet,olympiad)but now if admin go and see all make necro for anchor and if admin go and do anchor weak ahahah i wnat to see what other class he go to fix
ok ok the point is i make to mage because absolute tattou doesnt give me that all they say to me he give me only hp and pDefends no attack
Second Olympiad i fight only one time other nop because the other man who i fight he get critical error and me sometimes.
Suspect
you must unput the npc you put in olympiad stadium
ok 3rd you make buffs only 20 minute omg in pvp/pk server??
and the speed you gave i tell for attack speed 1600 is like i have
900 attack speed something strange you did but is only a game
I DONT WANT DISCUSSION FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ASKE AND KAYLEETHNX YOU READ SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

Female
Number of posts : 94
Emploi : Etudiante
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only]   Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only] Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 1:24

Aske, il est violent ce jeune lol!
Back to top Go down
http://polyarni.online.fr/karla.jpg
Aske

Aske

Male
Number of posts : 88
Emploi : Maitre chien :p
Loisirs : PC , L2 , Fille , MANGA ! :D
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only]   Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only] Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 3:20

nah mais le gars il est con chui obliger detre violan desoler si sa choque :s (chui pas violent avec les joulie fille :p)
C VAULT KI FOU DES "fix" EN CARTON ATTEN 2 ou 3 SEMAINE ET C REGLER (enfin moinsi les otre crize sa devrai pas tarder ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://euthopia.jeun.fr
stelta

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only]   Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only] Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 11:20

Vault DolfonoS is right you have to make the bufs more than 20minuets.And second you have to make the enchant rate more because its not 85% i broke 15 weapons or more and the max enchant i make is 40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only]   Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plz admin or someone who can help [English Only]
Page 1 of 1