Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omg Some Noob in the server

Go down 
+3
Itachi75013
JMrulez
~@Element@~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~@Element@~

~@Element@~

Female
Number of posts : 58
Loisirs : hahahahahahah
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Omg Some Noob in the server Empty
PostSubject: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 3:08

OK first i want to tell darkqueen suck all theplayers from nocturn3 clan second nocturn3 he think he is gm
he do event from he self and he tell he will jail players
Darkqueen have come to kill me 4 times and the 4 times she died
When she coome with Itachi(cheater)She think she is the best player in server the only think she do is go for heal and let itachi hit me hmm how itachi hit me for 300k when i have full buffs 102k hp 40k pedefends one hit lol and the others are good only Xenon i kill him 3 timesand he tell me noob hmm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if you have take look in gameplay of lineage in pvp when someone die the only think he say is omg i lag omg i cant move, they are all noobs donate(the only good donate is frryk mataflaka and viruz)-cheaters-and NOOBS
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thnx you read this Topic i want to listen your opinion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JMrulez

JMrulez

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 9:43

You have right. I hate donators and "admin's friends". Dont know here too much people coz im new than i cant tell you who is cheater or who isnt.

POLAND RULEZ Smile by Dexil

See you in game
Back to top Go down
Itachi75013

Itachi75013

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 10:38

Moi un cheater ? j'ai juste full buff et frenzy stout n'ai pas la haine
Back to top Go down
Itachi75013

Itachi75013

Male

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 10:39

vous etes trop noob c'est tout vous savez pas utiliser votre class
Back to top Go down
~@Element@~

~@Element@~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 11:29

itachi i think the only you say you do frenzy and full buffs you suck man. i do full buffs and frenzy,rage but i hit only 10k or 30k (to noobs i hit 101k)me how you hit me and you know what class i be then shut up only gms and cheaters can do it
Back to top Go down
Itachi75013

Itachi75013

Male

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 13:03

LOL you are just a noob Wink
Back to top Go down
Noc

Noc

Male
Number of posts : 8
Loisirs : Loveur ^^
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 14:00

LOooooooLLL dolofonos you are just a big noob with little dick you sux and cry itachi cheater and nocturn3 friend admin AND ITS WRONG IDIOT VAULT HATE ME And Itachi not cheater Because i know who is cheater in the serveur ok ? and now go play tetris ...
Back to top Go down
Ipiti

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 14:13

Lol ouai un gros gros noob (Ces moi Xenon) .. comment les gens peuve parlé , que les autre les kill alor qu'il son noob ..
Back to top Go down
Itachi75013

Itachi75013

Male

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 14:28

ils savent pas utiliser leurs class =)
Back to top Go down
Itachi75013

Itachi75013

Male

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 14:29

je l'ai tuer alors qu'il était tanker XD
Back to top Go down
-FrEaK-

-FrEaK-

Male
Number of posts : 20
Emploi : Rock,pop and other!
Loisirs : Sex & LineAge & PC hacks
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 18:49

And i hate Some Donators not all ! I want donator but i don't speak english and i don't understand in Donate of euthopia server ): Darkqueen is Queen Char??
Back to top Go down
http://football.phpbb24.com
~@Element@~

~@Element@~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 20:06

IS NOOB
Back to top Go down
STR0UMFITA

STR0UMFITA

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 23:20

hey noc stfu. we all know what kind of noob you are. at the start of the server you all calling me cheater and stuff because you couldnt kill me. if you are normal player you cant hit 300k dmg to someone that has 40k p.def. the cunt vault gave some extra access to someones and they think they are good players. loool. if euthopia was like before it closed it would have the players from before, but all people what noob admin and gms are in euthopia and thats why they all left.
Back to top Go down
~@Element@~

~@Element@~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 23:23

Of course stroumf (an kai den se pao gia afto pou egine tote me tin ally me tis mlkkies pou mou eleges)they are all cheaters here man why i must like this server why tha fuck really this server rules but with friends of admin and cheaters and donate this suxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg Some Noob in the server   Omg Some Noob in the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omg Some Noob in the server
Page 1 of 1