Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Female
Number of posts : 68
Emploi : Maestro
Registration date : 2007-05-07

This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Empty
PostSubject: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 13:21

For a couple of weeks now max lvl is 80, 19.05%

Its a problem when you try to enchant skills, because it lowers fast.

We would alla appreciate if u could fix that.

ty,
Luna..
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male
Number of posts : 234
Emploi : {---(empty)---}
Loisirs : ^!@#$%&*...---___ehuehueh___---...*&%$#@!^
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 14:07

i agree with you Luna. better fix it. lvl up until 80/100%.

it's really problem cause when enchant failed we lose xp and it's easy to have a de-lvl.

i agree with you.......

have nice game....!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 15:56

Hey! see we finally agree at some points ^^
I agree with you. The y should correct it
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:04

lol. i'm happy about that. look. i'm not bad guy. maybe sometimes i'm nervous. think i play after work. and everytime i say "sorry" to all. i would like be friends. i think it's better for us. anyway. what about new host? do you know something about that?
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 17:04

they are moving the server on a new dedicated server. So it takes times. I don't know if the host will change. We'll see about that.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 17:50

Dr.JacKaL wrote:
they are moving the server on a new dedicated server. So it takes times. I don't know if the host will change. We'll see about that.

any idea, on how much time this ll take?
i got 4 new guys starting the server and hope they ll be patient.

GM should make an announcement about that, and not just leave us like this waiting..

omg.. rly hope they wont wipe again, i cant stand this.
last time they wiped i almost left server.
and besides, i got so many good items that i dont think it ll be easy to have them again.. :/
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 18:21

Dunno how much time it will take.
Totaly agree with you they should at least make an annoucement on the Forum. Vault did one last night on the server. But for those who were not online at this moment...
And I don't think that there will be a wipe again.
Last time there was a wipe it was because the data base was hacked.
So hope your friends will be patient too. ^^

I gotta go I'm going to the cinema, do the same lol don't just wait behind your PC ^^

Cheers
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb - 11:40

look. forget all the items. all those cheaters are stronger than us (normal players). so server needs a wipe and i agree. about the items. you can earn those again. but think. after wipe no cheaters. and if there are cheaters again we'll see who is he(GM) who cares only for his friends. i have some very good items too. but i don't care about "losting". i want this server be THE BEST. i vote everyday in hope zone about euthopia. but what Vault can do about this? he is administrator and must care about this. in all those i say......am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb - 14:07

oups!_? wrote:
look. forget all the items. all those cheaters are stronger than us (normal players). so server needs a wipe and i agree. about the items. you can earn those again. but think. after wipe no cheaters. and if there are cheaters again we'll see who is he(GM) who cares only for his friends. i have some very good items too. but i don't care about "losting". i want this server be THE BEST. i vote everyday in hope zone about euthopia. but what Vault can do about this? he is administrator and must care about this. in all those i say......am I wrong?

I want the items Razz, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb - 14:12

lol I don't want a wipe. Dude I didn't farm for weeks for nothing lol.
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb - 14:35

anyway. it's only an idea. but if you think about that. no cheaters. anyway. more people have the right. you know....
i'll do everything want all....^^
c you my friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)   This topic is for GM (something to fix pls) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This topic is for GM (something to fix pls)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euthopia :: L2 Euthopia :: Others-
Jump to: