Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeds, Coins, Medals..

Go down 
+3
oups!_?
Dr.JacKaL
Luna
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like that you have to gather seeds, coins, medals, ices and more?
Yes
Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Vote_lcap50%Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
No
Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Vote_lcap33%Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Dont Care, lol
Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Vote_lcap17%Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Female
Number of posts : 68
Emploi : Maestro
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Empty
PostSubject: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb - 1:12

Do you like the whole new armor/weapon/jewellery system, for which you need seeds to buy them, or medals or coins, ice creams and brushed ice?

Well i dont actually like it. Seems that a lot of people think that it was better when there was just 1 item needed to buy stuff. Adenas.

You wanna put something else that players ll have to gather? Add seeds. But just this. Not 10 different new items.

Thats my opinion, and I hope you ll also add yours, so we can all have a say onto this server, making it better.. Smile

Thanks in Advance,
Luna..
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb - 3:54

I voted Yes but I don't like the number of item to gather.
Way too hard and long.
Dual Zariche are impossible to have, need to farm for 1 month H24.
But I like the fact that there are different items, it adds more fun to the game.
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male
Number of posts : 234
Emploi : {---(empty)---}
Loisirs : ^!@#$%&*...---___ehuehueh___---...*&%$#@!^
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb - 11:39

VAULT TY ABOUT YOU DON'T IGNORE ME (ABOUT DIVINITY AND TITANIUM). BUT YOU FORGOT THE OLD SYSTEM. IN OLD SYSTEM OF EUTHOPIA WE HAD HERO WAEPONS IN "INFINITY SHOP". REMEMBER? AND WHAT ABOUT "DUSK SHIELD"? SKILLS LIKE HERO DANCE(MY FAVOURITE^^)? HERO SKILLS IN ALL CLASSES AND NOT ONLY FOR MAIN SUB. DO THAT LIKE C5 AGAIN. YOU CAN SEE THAT IS BETTER. AND SOMETHING ABOUT THE OTHER PPLS. GUYS PLEASE BE CERIUS.... ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS,DON'T SAY AGAIN "BUG INSERVER". THE SERVER IS A PC. THE PROBLEMS ARE IN THE PROGRAMME THAT VAULT USE FOR THIS. REMEMBER, SERVER=PC AND EUTHOPIA(KAIN)=PROGRAMME ABOUT L2. HAVE A NICE GAME AND SEE YOU IN.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THAT IS FOR YOU LUNA. I DELETED MY CHAR FOR YOU (MaryClaire), CAUSE ALL THOUGHT I WAS BUGGER. ANYWAY. SEE YOU IN GUYS.......... GOOD JOB VAULT. =)
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb - 14:12

oups!_16 wrote:
VAULT TY ABOUT YOU DON'T IGNORE ME (ABOUT DIVINITY AND TITANIUM). BUT YOU FORGOT THE OLD SYSTEM. IN OLD SYSTEM OF EUTHOPIA WE HAD HERO WAEPONS IN "INFINITY SHOP". REMEMBER? AND WHAT ABOUT "DUSK SHIELD"? SKILLS LIKE HERO DANCE(MY FAVOURITE^^)? HERO SKILLS IN ALL CLASSES AND NOT ONLY FOR MAIN SUB. DO THAT LIKE C5 AGAIN. YOU CAN SEE THAT IS BETTER. AND SOMETHING ABOUT THE OTHER PPLS. GUYS PLEASE BE CERIUS.... ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS,DON'T SAY AGAIN "BUG INSERVER". THE SERVER IS A PC. THE PROBLEMS ARE IN THE PROGRAMME THAT VAULT USE FOR THIS. REMEMBER, SERVER=PC AND EUTHOPIA(KAIN)=PROGRAMME ABOUT L2. HAVE A NICE GAME AND SEE YOU IN.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THAT IS FOR YOU LUNA. I DELETED MY CHAR FOR YOU (MaryClaire), CAUSE ALL THOUGHT I WAS BUGGER. ANYWAY. SEE YOU IN GUYS.......... GOOD JOB VAULT. =)

caps ftl

You say that there were hero skills in subs too, and not only main class? I d realy like that Smile
Hope they ll actually do it ^^

PS: btw in game you had said that you were 49 years old, and you should pay respect and stuff like this.
Here it sais you re 26.. lol?
Back to top Go down
luuna40

luuna40

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb - 18:00

lol 49 years and u play at lineage lol ? OMG
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb - 18:18

LOL LUNA. IT'S TRUE.... BUT... KRYBE XRONIA. SE KANENAN DEN ARESEI. AN ME PIANEIS. KAI SORRY GIA OSA SOU EIPA MESA STO GAME. EPESA XAMILA KAI MILISA APOTOMA. ALLA OSA SOU EIPA ITAN ALI8EIA. SORRY ABOUT GREEK BUT IT'S PERSONAL SUB ABOUT ME AND LUNA... HAVE A GOOD GAME^^
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 2:06

stop writing in capital letters, it's really annoying, as if you were shouting, we are here to talk not to shout.

Hero skills for sub is a really stupid idea ! That way you create a character that nobody play and make it hero, then sub sagitarius so you are like the real hero sagitarius but you don't deserve it !!
Stupid.

You want to be sagitarius hero, make a main sagitarius and compete in olymp! It's the same for all class. You want your sub to be hero ??
Make a new char, and try to be hero. Thinking the way you are only mean you can't be hero in the class you want to. So you don't deserve it.

Just my 2 cent
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 2:16

lol jackal. if you know about L2 you never try to say that. remember the system of chronicle5. heroes has their skills in all sub-classes. but their current is heroes in main class. and please litle boy. you call me idiot? see your mirror lol. and if you had my age i'll have respect to your choice. i'll looking like you father (in age). so. let Vault think about my idias and stop critical me and my idias. if you ask many ppls like my idias. Luna exp.you see what she wrote?
Luna wrote:
You say that there were hero skills in subs too, and not only main class? I d realy like that
Hope they ll actually do it ^^. anyway. good night all
Back to top Go down
tentor

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 16:19

seed and coins for me its a loose timing put custom on rb is better for me

big respect for a 49 old player^^
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 19:49

lol. tentor i don't want your respect. i'm an ordinary player. but you can't know what people plays behinde his pc. maybe a man like me(47years old)Razz. maybe a litle boy without parents or a person that has got problems..... and there are many peoples have problems and solve those in L2 or other games cause in L2 you can't only kill mobs and chars. you can comunicate too and that the reason L2 stays alive. cause there are many peoples the have friends in L2 and won't lose them. we have only think how to make this game better for US. that's for now. bb all...^^
..............................................................................................................................
c ya only in forum cause i won't play again in this L2 programe. not for the system. this time about persons i thought we were friends and they forgot me.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 21:11

oups!_? wrote:
LOL LUNA. IT'S TRUE.... BUT... KRYBE XRONIA. SE KANENAN DEN ARESEI. AN ME PIANEIS. KAI SORRY GIA OSA SOU EIPA MESA STO GAME. EPESA XAMILA KAI MILISA APOTOMA. ALLA OSA SOU EIPA ITAN ALI8EIA. SORRY ABOUT GREEK BUT IT'S PERSONAL SUB ABOUT ME AND LUNA... HAVE A GOOD GAME^^

i alithia einai oti eixate adiko ekeini ti mera, kai gi auto tsantistika.

Dr.JacKaL wrote:
Hero skills for sub is a really stupid idea ! That way you create a character that nobody play and make it hero, then sub sagitarius so you are like the real hero sagitarius but you don't deserve it !!
Stupid.

You want to be sagitarius hero, make a main sagitarius and compete in olymp! It's the same for all class. You want your sub to be hero ??
Make a new char, and try to be hero. Thinking the way you are only mean you can't be hero in the class you want to. So you don't deserve it.

Yes, but this way more different characters will be created. This way we gonna see Summoners, and Bards (BDs,SWSs) Healers (Elven & Shillien Elders too) and more.

To tell the truth i m sick of seeing Daggers,Archers and Elemental Mages (sps-sorc-sph).

And now that i mentioned summoners, it would be kinda good if gms would add an npc who would buff the summon. You strengthen more chars like DA,WL,ES,PS etc.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 21:34

Dr.JacKaL wrote:
stop writing in capital letters, it's really annoying, as if you were shouting, we are here to talk not to shout.

Stupid.

Just my 2 cent

something else too.. Razz

you say that this way, someone would get a char that noone plays and make it hero..

If he can.

If he can be a prophet, and participate in 9 matches, and win at least 1 match (against archers daggers mages etc.), then yes, i d like him to be hero.
I can tell that your problem is that there are no more Prophets (in the example) to see who ll have the most points among them.

And thats why there are not any. Because no prophet can beat the ones who participate in oly right now.

If there will be someone who can, he ll be one of the best l2 players by me.
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 3:52

Luna wrote:

Yes, but this way more different characters will be created. This way we gonna see Summoners, and Bards (BDs,SWSs) Healers (Elven & Shillien Elders too) and more.

To tell the truth i m sick of seeing Daggers,Archers and Elemental Mages (sps-sorc-sph).

Things will be worse ... You will not only see daggers and archers, you will see daggers and archers HERO!! think about it... 40 sagitarius with divinity bow and hero skills, omg i love your idea...

Luna wrote:

something else too.. Razz

you say that this way, someone would get a char that noone plays and make it hero..

If he can.

If he can be a prophet, and participate in 9 matches, and win at least 1 match (against archers daggers mages etc.), then yes, i d like him to be hero.
I can tell that your problem is that there are no more Prophets (in the example) to see who ll have the most points among them.

And thats why there are not any. Because no prophet can beat the ones who participate in oly right now.

If there will be someone who can, he ll be one of the best l2 players by me.

It's easy to have a prophet hero... think about it ( I keep saying that but it really seems like you don't at all!)

Anyway I still think this is a stupid idea. And I keep saying that people who want hero skills in sub are those who want to be hero in a lossy class so that nobody compete againts them in olymp, then sub dagger or archer and be hero sagitarius or adventurer this way...
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 4:17

oups!_? wrote:
lol jackal. if you know about L2 you never try to say that. remember the system of chronicle5. heroes has their skills in all sub-classes. but their current is heroes in main class.

What is that suposed to mean ? They changed it no ? why do you think they did so ?
I still can't figure where the hell you found this argument lol
It's a childish one.
"Remember in C1 there were no heroes !" ... I could say as argument. Just like yours ^^

oups!_? wrote:
and please litle boy. you call me idiot? see your mirror lol.

Err... I think I said stupid, and I didn't say you were, but it meant: it is stupid to have hero skills in subs. But feel free to think you are idiot if you want.

oups!_? wrote:
and if you had my age i'll have respect to your choice. i'll looking like you father (in age).

LOL ! You are saying tha if I was 50 you would respect my choice ? And because I'm 25 you don't ? Really makes me think you are stupid... It is not because you are older that you are right...
And about age, what I think is that you are a 15 year old greek kido who doesn't even know his age. Busted!
Some proof ?

Luna wrote:
PS: btw in game you had said that you were 49 years old, and you should pay respect and stuff like this.

Seems like you talked to Luna in game and you said you were 49. But your profile on forum said you were 26...
But you must have changed your profile because now it says you are 45!

Another proof!
luuna40 wrote:
and you answered
oups!_? wrote:
LOL LUNA. IT'S TRUE
In ugly capital letters (at least you are not writting in capital letters anymore). So you are 49 again ^^ (heh that's what you said)

And Finaly
oups!_? wrote:
maybe a man like me(47years old)

So plz.. just stop it, you are looking more and more stupid...

49, 26 then 49 again but 45 on forum profile and finaly 47... geez you suck at maths, can't even calculate the year of your birth...

oups!_? wrote:

so. let Vault think about my idias and stop critical me and my idias.

Well the goal of a forum is... to say what you think, so I criticize (not critical... you play too much ^^) if I want ^^

Cheers !
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 13:02

Dr.JacKaL wrote:
oups!_? wrote:
lol jackal. if you know about L2 you never try to say that. remember the system of chronicle5. heroes has their skills in all sub-classes. but their current is heroes in main class.

What is that suposed to mean ? They changed it no ? why do you think they did so ?
I still can't figure where the hell you found this argument lol
It's a childish one.
"Remember in C1 there were no heroes !" ... I could say as argument. Just like yours ^^

oups!_? wrote:
and please litle boy. you call me idiot? see your mirror lol.

Err... I think I said stupid, and I didn't say you were, but it meant: it is stupid to have hero skills in subs. But feel free to think you are idiot if you want.

oups!_? wrote:
and if you had my age i'll have respect to your choice. i'll looking like you father (in age).

LOL ! You are saying tha if I was 50 you would respect my choice ? And because I'm 25 you don't ? Really makes me think you are stupid... It is not because you are older that you are right...
And about age, what I think is that you are a 15 year old greek kido who doesn't even know his age. Busted!
Some proof ?

Luna wrote:

Seems like you talked to Luna in game and you said you were 49. But your profile on forum said you were 26...
But you must have changed your profile because now it says you are 45!

Another proof!
luuna40 wrote:
and you answered
oups!_? wrote:
LOL LUNA. IT'S TRUE
In ugly capital letters (at least you are not writting in capital letters anymore). So you are 49 again ^^ (heh that's what you said)

And Finaly
oups!_? wrote:
maybe a man like me(47years old)

So plz.. just stop it, you are looking more and more stupid...

49, 26 then 49 again but 45 on forum profile and finaly 47... geez you suck at maths, can't even calculate the year of your birth...

oups!_? wrote:

so. let Vault think about my idias and stop critical me and my idias.

Well the goal of a forum is... to say what you think, so I criticize (not critical... you play too much ^^) if I want ^^

Cheers !

I lol'd lol!

Dr.Jackal pls I want your opinion on my last post here, ty

Anyway, conclusion of topic:
No's are more than Yes's.
Back to top Go down
slbdevil

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 13:49

can some 1 put on the server on i realy like this server
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 14:23

jackal it's not our sub but i'll give you an exp.
think you are 80 years old exp. would you like then to say "I'M 80 YEARS OLD AND I'M PLAYING WITH 15YEARS OLD CHILDREN"?
anyway. cause it's not our sub this. and about my english are very BAD.... i don't like english but i'm trying use them cause many peoples can't understand Greeks. us me. i can't understand french and that is a reason many times i still vervous with all. but i can be nervous with greek too. cause many peoples use "bad" words about everyone. you are not the first guy who speaks "badly" to me. there more and more and more......... us me. i'm speaking "badly" sometimes. anyway. have a good game and sorry about yesterday. better play friendly or don't play again. if i can't play friendly it's better leave.(good for all as i understand cause noone want me in.)
Back to top Go down
Dr.JacKaL

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:19

Yeah you are right, sometimes I get nervous too, I apologize for that ^^

And Luna I posted an answer just before the one you quoted. It was really messy so I made 2 posts, one to answer you, and the other to answer oups!_?.

Anyway there should only be one hero of each class.
If we do things like you want dude, every hero will sub sagitarius, with divinity bow, and THAT will hurt.
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:23

i think you have right but i get an exp from chronicle5 euthopia. then i became hero and i get the hero skills in my subs. so i had heroic valour for my tita, barseker for my necro and others skills (i don't remember names) one for each sub. i like it cause it's too hard create new chars and make them hero so many times. wrong?
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:26

i dont like saggitarius. whats so good about them?
archer with low dex, mid str.
and also snipe sucks. Archer who cant move is vulnerable imo.
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:31

about me.... my love is paladin and shillien templar but it's hard for them. the olympiad stadium is "full" of daggers. and thay hit 3k without buffs cause have strong skills. i don't like daggers. i like sagi but i can't use that good. gladi is good too. maybe the best class (for me). but he needs good heavy armor. anyway. i think you know what i mean. the kings of olympiad are daggers now. maybe if the stadium was gigger dominators and WC was better than daggers. no?
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:36

oups!_? wrote:
about me.... my love is paladin and shillien templar but it's hard for them. the olympiad stadium is "full" of daggers. and thay hit 3k without buffs cause have strong skills. i don't like daggers. i like sagi but i can't use that good. gladi is good too. maybe the best class (for me). but he needs good heavy armor. anyway. i think you know what i mean. the kings of olympiad are daggers now. maybe if the stadium was gigger dominators and WC was better than daggers. no?

true. iremember the c5 and c6 stadiums were bigger.
Like half coli. This one we got now is like a quarter coli. Kinda small, bad for ranged attacks.. :/
Back to top Go down
oups!_?

oups!_?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:43

you see? here the kings are daggers only. and maybe dominator if root works or shillien templar if lightning strike works. nothing else... Sad
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:47

yesterday i left Luna and i rerolled to silver ranger, i think you seen me (Bellatrix).

Think that immense atk speed for archer and critical rate should do the trick for oly. Smile we ll see about it in stadiums.(dwarf could win sh_t :/ )
Back to top Go down
karles

karles

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 16:47

i thought this topic is for seeds and not for how each class is compete to another class :/

For the seed topic honestly i dont care even though i hate the cancel from the F"$%G unicorns but its ok i got my buffer now there and its going well.

now for the classes thing tanks ownz but fix the UD and vengeance cause now if a tank press UD and get hit UD is canceled omfg wtf ..if they fix that then everybody is going tank xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeds, Coins, Medals..   Seeds, Coins, Medals.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeds, Coins, Medals..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euthopia :: L2 Euthopia :: Others-
Jump to: