Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dr4g0n

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-02

GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 18:42

I dont have the seal to take castles i need this back or you get this in my character or i will do onother clan and you do this lvl 8 again!Its you choise!
And if this will be not done i think many players will leave your server!
Bye!
I hope you answer me!
Back to top Go down
mitsarasSs

mitsarasSs

Number of posts : 32
Emploi : power
Loisirs : U2
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 18:49

lol?you speaking to vault,man...you will not take answer...
you know,am waiting 2 months to give to me something items i have donated for..i told to him many times to log into the game to take my items i have payd for,but....loool...you know..
Nooob gm =====>>>>>> bad server
Back to top Go down
dr4g0n

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 19:36

LooooL yes you have right noob gms!
You donated for items and they dont give you this!
NOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
naril

naril

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 21:59

doh Vault have his own life and there are holidays now!
maybe he went somewhere with someone
i know that he is a bit......... you know, but he made this server to give players fun and entertainment and dont forget that you play here for free
Back to top Go down
mitsarasSs

mitsarasSs

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 22:11

i also dont forget yesterday which vault logs in game for 10 minutes,i told to him that i have donated for items,i sent
to him the allopasses,i activated them and what he tells me?that i am lier..ok,vault take my money and have a nice day...but,when you log in again can you speak with me?yesterday you login and you jail a guy.for what?because he tells to you his problem and you dont want to speak with him?nice admin,...what you think?
Back to top Go down
naril

naril

Male

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 23:05

you are 36 years old? you act like a 10 years old kid
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 23:58

and i'm 91 years old naril.....last night vault came in the game to check if alpatera5 is cheating or not.he said that alpatera5 is ok,but when i said him:hi vault how are you?he put my Antagoras char in jail...i dont know why!!!!alpatera5 asked him about the seal of ruler and vault says that he sees no problem in the char!!!where is the seal...then?Well i believe that vault was not vault but somebody who knows his pass...also,this is not right for the players...!
Back to top Go down
naril

naril

Male

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 16:20

sgk my last post was to mitsaras >.>
Back to top Go down
mitsarasSs

mitsarasSs

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 18:22

Naril we are a company here...of course not for a long because we are going to leave this server...Something magic happened and the stats on our chars becoming lower day by day!!!i dont know how...MAGIC...!!!
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 18:25

yES...this happens to all the heros in our clan!if we change clan maybe we'll get our stats back!!!BY MAGIC...WHAT YOU SAY VAULT???
Back to top Go down
dr4g0n

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 18:35

Vault noob gm and there noob friends with edited status! Still in server in some days we will see only vault and hes friends playing all vsa vault LOOOOL!!!
This will be nice!!!!
Noobs im leaving this stupid server only vault friends and french ppl count for vault and hes gms!!!!
BB stupid server and stupid gms, stupid donators and stupid edited status ppl!!!!!
Back to top Go down
garfind
Admin
garfind

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul - 10:55

Maybe u should ne a little bit more polite. Gm's aren't noob. Just leave them some time and be a little bit more friendly with them because in game, I allways see things like GM NOOB, COME PVP GM NOOB( :p).... U also know that ther'are only few gm that are online this moment. And when only ONE gm is online, he takes 10 pms at the same time. Try to put a petition, it will be better.
The last things that is totaly wrong, it's about gm's friend. if you don't know, Vault friends like this server and try to make it better so the had donated. And when we talk with him, we're don't asking him if he can kill someone or make our stats better. Every one can see that some players (the more stronger) are not particulally french. I'm thinking about some players at Hellas-gr clan that make ppl die every time.
Maybe you should wait some time, until things change a bit here and get clear, but u'll wait during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Dahlgren

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul - 18:59

mitsarasSs wrote:
lol?you speaking to vault,man...you will not take answer...
you know,am waiting 2 months to give to me something items i have donated for..i told to him many times to log into the game to take my items i have payd for,but....loool...you know..
Nooob gm =====>>>>>> bad server

OMG dont donate then
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul - 19:15

So...you think that it is fair,1)the leader of our clan do not have the seal of ruler?2)is fair the heros in our clan to have stats the same with a normal low char?3)the gms never answer to our petitions?4)vault is coming only to check that we are not buged?5)when we ask back our skills and our stats he says:nothing missing.

AND after all,dear GARFID you are in a pvp server...
DAHLGREN if the server gives me the right to donate and i can do that,i'll do it...because i like the server and the game,but also the admin how gets the donate...ofers to respect my money...orelse is not fair...is stealing...UNDERSTANT?I know 2-3 people who payed and they got nothing,months ago!Clever admin...e?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!   GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM KESTION ANSWER!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1