Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this Fair???????

Go down 
+3
agelcon
mitsarasSs
dr4g0n
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dr4g0n

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Is this Fair??????? Empty
PostSubject: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul - 20:26

Vault you think is fair a character like Cardinal without M. AtK dont have Hold Hundead I think you removed this skill because your friend have allways died and because of this them said to you: Like this we cant win remove the skill plz.
And gm teloou Log in and game say to me "learn to play noob" and Log out! This is a good GM?????
And gave item for friend to kill people in coliseum.
I think this things are not fair
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul - 3:01

this is one reason that not many players left in euthopia...Vault,please wake up and change your GMs.ALSO WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU IN GAME,HELPING THE PLAYERS THEY HAVE PROBLEMS.
Back to top Go down
mitsarasSs

mitsarasSs

Number of posts : 32
Emploi : power
Loisirs : U2
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul - 4:19

i agree with you guyz..teloou is not gm,but helper of his friends..i see her to log in,come in coliseum and dress with armor and bow a player to kill dr4gOn,but he cant kill dr4gOn and find the way from gm(noob gm) to remove that skill...LOOOOL ???Admin,dismiss all gm's and leave only saladin...he is good,but dont log in these days...A,i remember something else..listen,guyz.. :we were in hardins academy for xp and gets in a hero with 1 of his clan..they attack to us and we kill them..and then what they say?""I have screen noobs..you will be banned..""....LOOOOOOOOOL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXAXXAAXAAXAXAAAXAAXAXXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....WHO IS THE NOOB,GUYZZZ??LOL?AAAAAAAAXAXAAXAXAXAXAAA..I HAVE LISTEN THAT FOR FIRST TIME..BAN BECAUSE ATTACK TO US AND WE KILLED THEM..LOOOL?AAAAXAAXAAXAAA....
Back to top Go down
agelcon

agelcon

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul - 17:33

Vault in gm inscription you said that gm's must help the players,but no-one gm help.the guys have rignt you must help the players in game...and you must change gm's.they help only their friends..............
Plz change GM'S because the few players which have stayed to the server will leave! Sad
IF you want new gm's ask only the players who care about this server just like:mitsarass,dradon,sgk,aspirine,me and other players.................
Back to top Go down
mitsarasSs

mitsarasSs

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul - 23:03

-Also,vault,i have to see you in game from the day i start playing on euthopia(1 year..)..we would like to see you in game and help us(something which gm's you have cant do it(i mean help)..)...and dont abort our questions and our problems any more..-
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 0:23

the situation is getting bad...dont forget that we,the players advertise your server to other players...you dont help us to prove that euthopia is a good server...you will stay alone to play by yourshelves...VAULT WAKE UP...
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 0:23

the situation is getting bad...dont forget that we,the players advertise your server to other players...you dont help us to prove that euthopia is a good server...you will stay alone to play by yourshelves...VAULT WAKE UP...
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

Female
Number of posts : 94
Emploi : Etudiante
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 23:07

Lol too many posts, too many cries... Vault can't read all your flood...
And most of the times, the posts are written in a very weak english, so weak nobody can understand
Back to top Go down
http://polyarni.online.fr/karla.jpg
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 23:45

you think that the english they are answering are not weak???and dont tell me that is so dificult to understant what we say...!if is so dificult...then next time we'll hire an expert trnslator for you kaylee...and thanks for... you agree with the situation(i can see that...deep in your post!!!lol).
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

Female
Number of posts : 94
Emploi : Etudiante
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 0:25

Most of the time, it's not difficult, it's impossible !
Back to top Go down
http://polyarni.online.fr/karla.jpg
garfind
Admin
garfind

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 14:07

I gonna make an answer about Cardinal class.
First, we're all playing Lineage 2. Cardinal is a HEALING CLASS and not an offensive class. When we try to play fair, as you said before, we don't have to use skills that normally only works on undead mob. So if Cardinal continue to use they skills like that, every one will mamke a Cardinal and no other magic class.

Second, it's about Vault. He's a human like us. He has a life and he often works on the server but not IN the serveur. For exemple he fixes buggs, add some new stuff for us... And another things, in France, it's the summer holyday, and everyone konws that in holydays, we don't have lot of time for other. Of course, Vault isn't very "present", but he tries to do his best...
Back to top Go down
dr4g0n

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 19:13

Vault only help is friend and invite noob Gms
Back to top Go down
dr4g0n

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 19:17

I think if you like good gms and gms who help ppl talk with me, Sgk1, mitsarasSs or alsnapone.
That players like this game and this server and they tryed to help ppl not like the most of your gms!
They are noobs dont know anything about this game and they need to be gms and creat characters with edited status and things like this to kill some players and only give items to is friends to kill players this is not fair and for this many players leaved the server!
Back to top Go down
naril

naril

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 23:12

i agree but i think that good players dont want to be gms Rolling Eyes like me lol!
Back to top Go down
stroumfita

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 23:35

hi kaylle. i hope you remember me. i see all of the players are still having problems with vault. i saw few days ago the server and it look good and it have new staffs in it but i heard that vault is helping again his friends. thats not good for the server and you know that. tell him to care about the players because of the donates server is still up. if he continue be like that he will loose the players again like before.
Back to top Go down
dr4g0n

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 23:37

Naril Maybe they accept this because they are not only players they good player but they also like to help the other players because of this maybe they accept!
PM in game Alsnapone, Alpatera5, m1tsouklas, Ownager.
They are good players and can help the server to grow UP
Back to top Go down
naril

naril

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 23:46

i know them very good and they can tell you that i am good player too ;P
its strange that you say names of players from one clan :>
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 0:39

AND also i have to say that we noticed that the GM's clan,has change name now....YOU know what i mean...
I'm not interesting to be GM.I'm too old for this and i have no time...there are many young and trustfull people for that.Just...ppl,i like all of us to play nice...without the GM's friends on our back...I'm not against the donates,i'm against the extra help,because i know you and because you know me...I know that Vault is a human and not a machine,but i know also that the server is opening every day and there are problems with some GM's every day.Infront of our eyes they giving special items and special skills to some other players.And the worst is that they taking of the skills from someothers.My friend GARFILD...if you give me a skill,to use it...i will use it!!!or else,dont give me the skill from the begining...ok?
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 0:59

naril says:
Quote :
i know them very good and they can tell you that i am good player too ;P
its strange that you say names of players from one clan :>

And NARIL,by the way...i believe that...yes i know that you are good player and i think that the reason who dr4gon says these names is because this clan is 24hours in the game and are very helpfull to everyone if you noticed!Is not strange for this clan to help a player from another clan to get nobless or to XP.
Back to top Go down
naril

naril

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 12:17

yes sgk but there are people from other clans also, am i right? Wink
Back to top Go down
mitsarasSs

mitsarasSs

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 22:18

find 1 other player which is 24/24 hours in game and then speak with me..ok?narilpl?only 1...come to find me then...
Back to top Go down
naril

naril

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 23:03

he must be 24/24 online? LOL you are crazy! there is nobody in the server who plays 24/24 >.>
i dont play much when there are holidays
but i play a lot in other days
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 23:43

we are not 24 hours in the server...but someone of us is always in...anyway somebody else is taking the decisions and not us...and we know well that ...they... dont like our clan because we have the best players and they cant win us without cheating...
Back to top Go down
sgk1

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 23:47

our big problem...any way is that...the seal of ruler dissapeared from our leader's subs and we dont know how and why...so we cant get back any castle!of cource the gms they dont care about our clan's problems.they say that we are ok just like that.without the seal of ruler!!!very well then!if this is fair i dont know what else to say....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this Fair???????   Is this Fair??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this Fair???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euthopia :: L2 Euthopia :: Others-
Jump to: