Euthopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euthopia

Serveur Lineage ][

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vault plz see this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-FrEaK-

-FrEaK-

Male
Number of posts : 20
Emploi : Rock,pop and other!
Loisirs : Sex & LineAge & PC hacks
Registration date : 2007-04-20

vault plz see this Empty
PostSubject: vault plz see this   vault plz see this Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 15:53

My friend gozzu is on holidays and he gave me his divinity bow and armor ...But Saladin pm me with rude way and told me to come and give to him coz i m not hero sth like that i cant understanding him... plz try to make something about it... i dont wanna gozzu come back and i havent his items Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://football.phpbb24.com
minamino

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-13

vault plz see this Empty
PostSubject: Re: vault plz see this   vault plz see this Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 19:55

-FrEaK- wrote:
My friend gozzu is on holidays and he gave me his divinity bow and armor ...But Saladin pm me with rude way and told me to come and give to him coz i m not hero sth like that i cant understanding him... plz try to make something about it... i dont wanna gozzu come back and i havent his items Sad Sad
Yeha then why gm's allow Players like Cosanostra? they haven't never donate and they have hero skill+other donator items can't understand this.......
Back to top Go down

vault plz see this
Page 1 of 1